August 15, 2013 by Drinks at The Dal
Dragon*Con 2013 is fast approaching! It’s August 30-September 2 in Atlanta, Georgia, and there are several Lost Girl related events scheduled this year. Zoie Palmer, Kris Holden-Ried, K.C. Collins, and Paul Amos will be there and will be doing Q&A panels, but there’s also a couple Lost Girl fan events on the schedule.
Kevin Bachelder joins me to talk about all the Lost Girl events that are happening this year. Kevin is one of the hosts of the Tuning Into SciFi TV podcast, and he hosts his own Lost Girl podcast, The Fae Files.
Lost Girl Fan Events
- Lost Girl Fan Meet & Greet (Friday, 1 p.m.) — Come meet other Lost Girl fans to talk about the show in a casual setting. Lost Girl cosplayers will also be in attendance and doing photo shoots. Visit the Lost Girl Cosplay Facebook page for more information about what they are planning this year.
- It’s a Fae, Fae, World: A Lost Girl Fan Panel (Friday, 4 p.m.) — This fan panel will be a moderated discussion about various storylines and themes from the show. Both Stephanie and Kevin are going to be panelists.
Lost Girl Cast Events
- Lost Girl Cast Q&A Panels (Saturday at 5:30 p.m., Sunday & Monday at 11:30 a.m.) — Kris Holden-Ried, Zoie Palmer, K.C. Collins, and Paul Amos will answer questions from fans.
- Autographs & Photos — The cast will be taking pictures with fans and signing autographs Saturday through Monday. See Dragon*Con’s Froggy’s Photos page for more information about pricing of photographs and to pre-order photos.
**Please note that the scheduling of these events is subject to change.
Other Recommended Events
- Dragon*Con Urban Fantasy Track website and Facebook page
- Dragon*Con Facebook Page
- Dragon*Con Newbies Facebook Group
- Unique Geek’s 50 Days of Dragon*Con Podcast
- Debriefing Dragon*Con Podcast
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.