September 10, 2013 by Drinks at The Dal
Most of the Lost Girl cast made an appearance at Fan Expo 2013 (we missed you Zoie!), doing a Q&A panel and a brief autograph session afterward. Annie was in attendance at Fan Expo this year, and she reports on her adventures at the con while Stephanie and Kris, who are recovering from colds, sniffle in the background.
Cast Q&A Panel
Thank you to Faenonymous for recording and sharing the panel!
- Annie really appreciated seeing the cast interact with each other in person. She liked seeing how buddy-buddy Rachel and Kris were with each other. She also enjoyed Anna’s “defense of Doccubus.”
- Anna had some great comments during the cast panel: “I play on a lot of teams.” “It may not seem that way on the show, but you got to work for this.”
- Stephanie appreciated hearing Ksenia talk about Kenzi and Lauren’s friendship.
- Yay for all the Rob Archer love!
Cast Q&A Autograph Signing
- Anna was very sweet, holding Annie’s hand and looking her in the eye when she expressed what Bo and Lauren’s relationship meant to her.
- Rachel hugged Anna and joked that Bo is indeed impossible to resist.
- Ksenia said that she’s got running in Kenzi’s boots down cold.
- Anna, Ksenia, and Kris had to leave after about 20 minutes to do press, but the rest of cast stayed and gave autographs to fans who did not originally get tickets in the lottery.
- Showrunner Emily Andras also interacted with fans in the autograph line and signed autographs.
- Annie also got autographs from George Takei, Linda Hamilton, and Aaron Ashmore who were guests at Fan Expo. Linda joked that wearing Acacia’s boots on Lost Girl was the most dangerous thing she had done in her career. When Annie told Aaron that she would like to see Nate come back on the show and find out about the Fae, he joked that Nate could defend himself by smashing bad Fae with his guitar.
Calling Hale, Vex, and The Morrigan Lovers
We are still looking for contributors to our series of episodes focusing on each of the main characters. Specifically, we’re looking for people who love Hale and Vex & The Morrigan, as well as a Bo/Dyson and a Bo/Lauren shipper. If you are interested in being a contributor, tell us what character or couple you would like to discuss and why by:
- Sending us a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad (Message must be a minute and a half or shorter)
- Calling (972) 514-7223 and leaving a message (Must be shorter than 3 minutes)
Don’t forget to include your Twitter name, email address, or some other way to contact you. Some things you can discuss in your message include what you find interesting about the character/couple, what storylines you have really appreciated, and how you would like to see the character/couple develop in future seasons.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.