March 2, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
Here’s a collection of links that might be of interest to Lost Girl fans that we stumbled upon this week.
- Anna Silk with Regard Magazine — A brief chat with Anna and some behind-the-scenes footage of her photoshoot with the magazine
Recaps and Reviews of “La Fae Époque”
Recaps and Reviews of Other Episodes
Vote for Lost Girl!
- Vote for your favorite Lost Girl star for the Canadian Screen Awards Fan Award — Voting ends March 2!
- Nominate your favorite Lost Girl couple for Zimbio’s TV Couples March Madness Challenge — Nominations end soon!
- Vote for your favorite F/F couple on Lost Girl in The Geekiary’s Favorite Femslash Poll — Bo/Lauren are currently in second place behind Quinn/Rachel from Glee.
- The Moral Off-Center: How the Sidekicks of Orphan Black and Lost Girl Are So Much More — Essay about Kenzi and Felix from Orphan Black being the moral “off-centers” of their respective shows
- Women of Power — Both Kenzi and Bo were included in The Loop’s list of “Women of Power” in Canadian primetime TV.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.