August 1, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which season of Lost Girl is your favorite?
- Stephanie: Season 2 — For lack of a better phrase, the show is at its Buffy-est. It’s all emotional and high stakes and tough choices, but there’s still a lot of humor.
- Kris: Season 2 — There’s quite a variety of episodes, style-wise. Plus, there’s an extra 9 episodes.
- Annie: Season 3 — Honestly, I don’t have a favorite season. Just all the Doccubus moments — good, bad, sexy, gut wrenching, etc. But if I have to pick, season 3 would be my favorite. While the Wanderer story and the Taft plot weren’t my favorites, I loved Bo and Lauren’s attempt at a real relationship, despite all the Fae/human divide as well as all the communication issues they have. Also, it’s the first season I watched in real time, right after binging seasons 1 and 2 a few days earlier. It’s the beginning of my Lost Girl passion, so it holds a special place in my heart.
Tell us your favorite season in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.