August 2, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which female character is your favorite?
- Annie: Lauren — she’s got incredible strength through everything the Fae and her life have thrown at her. But it’s a quiet, unassuming strength. She’s a survivor, a genius, a lover and so much more! The character’s transformed from a meek, obedient doctor to a woman who’s learned how to reclaim her power as a human in a Fae world.
- Kris: Bo — I like that she’s trying to figure stuff out. I like that she’s compassionate and genuinely wants to help people. I like that she walks around with a knife in a holster on her thigh like it’s no big deal.
- Stephanie: Bo — It’s a tough choice, but I think I have to go with Bo. Yes, she’s not perfect and she makes mistakes, but when I’m with Bo, I’m with her.
Tell us your favorite female character in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.