August 3, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which male character is your favorite?
- Stephanie: Hale — Even though he started out as a bit of gross dude-bro, his family background, his growing affection for Kenzi, and his idealism really won me over.
- Kris: Dyson — I think Dyson almost always means well, even though he does some really dumb things. (Which, let’s be honest, is true of most of the characters.) I especially love the friendships that he’s formed with the characters over the course of the show.
- Annie: Dyson — While his tendency to rush into situations headfirst and to always protect the women in his life can be irritating, he has a really good heart behind his intentions most of the time. He is loyal and noble. I really love how his relationships with the humans have blossomed in the last season.
Tell us your favorite male character in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.