August 5, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which Season 1 episode is your favorite?
- Annie: “Food for Thought” — Love seeing the first time Bo and Lauren team up together and Lauren getting out of her comfort zone. Also love seeing the beginning of Dyson and Kenzi’s friendship and Bo’s love/concern for Kenzi that will drive her to do anything to find the cure.
- Stephanie: “Food for Thought” — I feel like we get to know the characters in a new way in this episode through Bo and Lauren teaming up together and Dyson and Trick caring for a sick Kenzi.
- Kris: “Vexed” — Even though it’s slightly different in tone to the rest of the series (and I *like* the tone of the rest of the series), it’s beautifully shot. Yay, John Fawcett! There are plenty of important plot developments and reveals, too.
Tell us your favorite Season 1 episode in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.