August 6, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which Season 2 episode is your favorite?
- Stephanie: “I Fought the Fae (and the Fae Won)” — I love getting to see the ritual of the political side of the Fae. I’m very interested in their political structure. Plus, I like that Bo’s all determined and verging on ragey because Dyson dumped her.
- Annie: “Death Didn’t Become Him” — I love the Lich! Such an overdramatic Fae villain of the week! The B plot which has all the Hale/Kenzi friendship overtones — and Hale’s abs! And Doccubus on the case again. The first time we saw Bo go blue nova and the fact that it was Lauren’s life on the line that made her go there. And Doccubus kisses!
- Kris: “Death Didn’t Become Him” — An effectively creepy villain doing something(s) truly horrifying. And Bo gets really impressive and scary when she goes super/possessed for the first time. Plus, you can’t lose with Kenzi “babysitting.”
Tell us your favorite Season 2 episode in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.