August 7, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which Season 3 episode is your favorite?
- Kris: “There’s Bo Place Like Home” — I had a hard time choosing, but I have to go with this one for its emotional resonance. In a season that was about Bo having to come to terms with who and what she is, this is the episode that really explored her upbringing. Plus, Bo got some closure that she’d desperately needed for the past 12 years.
- Annie: “Fae-de to Black” — That opening scene. Besides the Doccubus-y, sexy hotness, I can’t believe that scene made it onto television! It didn’t push the envelope with on screen (almost) nudity, it destroyed it! Such gorgeous lighting and editing! Plus I love seeing Bo as a marriage counselor, especially in the scene with the gay couple — it never fails to make me laugh. And Bo and Lauren trying to be honest and maintain their physically impossible Fae/human relationship — that last scene was the first time I cried watching Lost Girl. And it proves that chemistry and stellar acting exist in genres shows.
- Stephanie: “Confaegion” — This episode is oodles of comedic fun. Teen Bo “rawr”-ing at Lauren is probably one of my favorite scenes of the entire series.
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.