This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which is your favorite episode of Season 4?
- Annie: “Dark Horse” — Although the remnants of the Rainer story are annoying, this episode is everything I love about Lost Girl. The big bad, Bo on the quest to save her friends and those she loves, the classic Doccubus finale kiss — and the sequences where Kenzi sacrifices herself and Bo at her grave. Perfect editing, direction, music and of course acting. Made me outright effing bawl!
- Kris: “Dark Horse” — While I’m not as emotional about it as Annie, I do think this episode resolved a lot of things that needed resolving. Most importantly, Bo felt more like Bo in this episode than she had the rest of the season. Dyson declared fealty to Bo and didn’t make it about mating. Lauren finally talked to Bo about what she’d been doing. Kenzi realized just how important she is.
- Stephanie: “Groundhog Fae” — Another episode that’s just tons of fun. Drunk Lauren, Dyson, and Vex are a fantastic trio, and amongst all the humor we get some emotional vulnerability from several characters, including Bo and Tamsin.
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form