August 12, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which is your favorite case Bo took?
- Stephanie: Removing Nadia’s curse in “Masks” — Even though it pained Bo to wake Nadia and send Lauren into her arms, she had to free Lauren from her servitude to the Fae. She just had to.
- Kris: Going undercover at the gym in “Raging Fae” — Bo very often takes cases because she identifies with them in some way (there’s a lot of reuniting mothers and daughters), but this episode flips the pattern.
- Annie: Investigating Dr. Everett’s disappearance in “Caged Fae” — Bo committing crimes in the human/fae worlds to purposely land in Hecuba prison to investigate Dr. Everett’s disappearance. Working without her powers and being in a physically dangerous situation, all because Lauren asked her to.
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.