August 14, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
What is a moment that made you angry?
- Stephanie: When Massimo killed Hale in “End of a Line” — I still am upset with the show’s choice to kill off Hale, and I was made even angrier by the fact that he was killed by a brat like Massimo.
- Annie: Bo using her “destiny” as an excuse for her actions when Rainer came into the picture — I get that the writers might have been trying to make Bo an anti-hero, or to bring a new player on scene, but it just didn’t work in any way, shape, or form.
- Kris: Harvey films Bo and Acacia fighting in “End of a Line” — Why doesn’t he get his ass handed to him? Also, revenants. Why did it have to be zombies? (I hate zombies.)
Tell us your moment in the comments below.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
Sorry, comments are closed.