August 15, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Day 15: A scene/moment that made you happy?
- Kris: Bo very dramatically asks Kenzi if she likes milkshakes in “It’s a Fae, Fae, Fae, Fae World” — That was the moment where I was pretty sure I was going to love this show. It’s also the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that that smash-cuts to a shot of Bo very cutely slurping the last of her milkshake through a straw.
- Annie: When Bo said “It’s time” in “Caged Fae” and Lauren kissed her — I clapped and literally squealed. Since I was very new to Lost Girl/Doccubus, it was gratifying to see that moment on screen.
- Stephanie: Kenzi speed dating in “The Mourning After” — Whether she is quoting Ludacris or planning to send chicken home to mama, Kenzi puts a huge smile on my face in this sequence.
Tell us your moment in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.