This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Day 16: A scene/moment that made you cry?
- Kris: Bo walks to Kenzi’s gravestone with that heartbreaking song playing in “Dark Horse” — It’s designed to make the audience cry, and it worked on me. Well played, Andras.
- Stephanie: Bo comforting Kenzi in “Truth and Consequences” — Kenzi made a tough decision to let Nate go to protect him. Bo really needed comfort too because she just killed Nadia, but she comforts her best friend instead.
- Annie: The break scene in “Delinquents” — Do I really need to elaborate? Doesn’t everyone cry at that?!
Tell us your moment in the comments!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form