August 20, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Who is your least favorite character?
- Kris: Rainer — We had questions about him before he was introduced, then he wasn’t what we expected, he and Bo joined forces, he died, and now we have at least as many questions as we did before he showed up. And everybody’s frustrated.
- Annie: Rainer — Such overly convoluted writing for both the plot and that character. He made Bo seem selfish, unlikable and forget her friends. I honestly feel bad that Kyle Schmid had to play a character that was almost universally disliked.
- Stephanie: Rainer — I was so disappointed in the dud that was Rainer’s storyline. He really feels like a waste of screentime at this point.
Tell us your least favorite character below.
Again, please be respectful when commenting. Remember that your favorite character could be someone’s least favorite character. Before you post, think about how you would feel if someone said what you wrote about your favorite character?
If your tone is overly nasty or your comment badmouths cast, crew, or other fans (whether directly or generally), your comment will be deleted. The spirit of this meme and the podcast is come together to have fun because we love the show, not just to complain about the show, its creators, or other fans.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.