August 21, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Who is your favorite non-Lost Girl character any of the main cast played?
- Kris: Frances Jane from Cold Blooded — She just so relentlessly sticks to her principles. I respect that.
- Stephanie: Cassidy Holland on Being Erica — I really love Anna Silk as Cassidy. She is a lot of fun and very sexy but in a very different way from Bo. She’s so average seeming. Well, as average as you can be when you’re as gorgeous as she is. And it doesn’t hurt that Cassidy makes out with someone while topless.
- Annie: Carly Grieg on The Guard — I love how the script reveals right from the start how flawed and effed up Carly is under her professional veneer. Her issues around commitment and getting close to others make her seem so genuine instead of a cardboard cutout character. And I love seeing Zoie and Ryan Robbins work together on screen — they have very believable chemistry.
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.