August 23, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which character death was the saddest?
- Stephanie: Hale — The circumstances of Hale’s death were so tragic and, I think, a waste of a great character, which made it doubly sad.
- Annie: Hale — While shows always seem to want to up the ante/kill off a character after it’s been established for a few years, it was so sad to see one of the original six cast members leave. Kenzi crying for someone to help her and for Bo just kills me. Every time.
- Kris: Hale — What they said. I think his being the only main character to permanently die makes him a shoo-in for this, right?
Tell us what you think has been the saddest character death in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.