This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Which character death has been your favorite?
- Stephanie: Kenzi — I’m not saying I want Kenzi to be dead (Season 5: The Quest for Kenzi), but I thought her death made a lot of sense character-wise and was a good bookend to her story arc in Season 4. Plus, I really love that image of Tamsin folding her wings over Kenzi’s body.
- Annie: Kenzi — Not because I want to see her go! (And we know this is fantasy and Xena-like, so Kenzi will return!) But because I just sobbed for most of that ep — I know when I have a reaction like that, it’s not just because I’m an emotional mushball. It means an excellent story that has created characters and worlds that feel genuinely honest and real to me. I think Kenzi’s whole storyline of the series had built up to the point where she made her sacrifice. So many feels!
- Kris: Massimo — Deserved it.
Tell us your favorite character death in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form