This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Who is your favorite bad-guy-turned-good OR good-guy-turned-bad?
- Stephanie: Trick — Even though I’m not sure Trick was ever truly good, I do think we’ve seen more of a sinister, darker side to Trick as the seasons have progressed. I’m so curious to see more of the Machiavellian Trick.
- Annie: Vex — So fascinating to see him go from a psychopath making vampires kill themselves in garbage disposals, to hanging on the clubhouse couch discussing mascara tips! I love that little moment when Kenzi requested the ‘old’ Vex back to get revenge on Massimo — I would love to see that pop up now and again to see if it conflicts with the conscience Vex has around those he now considers friends.
- Kris: Tamsin — She wasn’t technically a “bad guy” when introduced, but she was an antagonist, so I’m counting it. I like that we got to see the progression of her character’s relationship with our protagonists and that they got to restructure those relationships with Tamsin’s rebirth.
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form