August 26, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
What’s something that happened that you wish hadn’t?
- Annie: The Karen Beattie plotline — Besides always mispronouncing the name, this part of Lauren’s past came from left field and was something I thought was completely unnecessary. And now it is a millstone around Lauren’s neck — it changes the perception the audience has of the character and is yet another thing she has to discuss with Bo.
- Stephanie: The Norn (and Dyson) declaring that “wolves mate for life” — First of all, that’s not really accurate. Second of all, I think it really boxed Dyson in as a character, and it has relegated him to pining after Bo for two seasons now.
- Kris: Revenants — Why does it always have to be zombies?!?! Stupid zombies.
Tell us your moment or storyline in the comments below.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.