August 27, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
What’s something that didn’t happen, but should have?
- Kris: A resolution for Crystal’s storyline! I just kept hoping they’d address it, but they never did.
- Stephanie: Bo should have pressured Hale to free Lauren when he was acting Ash — Even if ultimately Hale wasn’t able to do anything about it, I think it was a real oversight of the writers not to have Bo insist that Hale free Lauren.
- Annie: More important conversations happening on screen, like Bo and Kenzi discussing Dyson getting his love back.
Tell us what you wish had happened in the comments below!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.