Day 28: Favorite Family Members? — 30 Days of Lost Girl

August 28, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal

30 Days of Lost Girl 2014 Day 28

Who are your favorite family members?

• Stephanie: Val — She should totally come back. I’d love to see Val again.
  • Annie: Val — Even if Hale’s gone, I’d love for that character to show up again.
  • Kris: Val — We need more Val!
Honorable Mentions: Aife, Isabeau & Kenzi’s aunt

Tell us your favorite family member in the comments below!

1. jb says:

I can only think of Val too…Aunt Edna? Xd

I’m curious about Aunt Edna. For a time I was theorizing that Lauren might have been raised by Aunt Edna.

2. The first family member that came to mind before listening to the podcast was Bo’s adoptive mother in ‘There’s Bo Place Like Home’. The second was Bo’s birth mother Aife, but it’s hard to think of her as a family member.

I’m in the same boat. Aife is a relative, but I don’t think of her as a family member, so she didn’t occur to me as a possibility until after we started chatting.

Aife and Isabeau. There’s so much to explore with these two characters; was Isabeau Light or Dark, could Aife do something she couldn’t succubus wise because of Trick’s power level, what was their relationship like, what was their relationship with Trick like, was Isabeau really a succubus and if not then how does her species plus blood sage equal succubus? And those are just the ones I can think of right now; I’m sure more would follow as those questions were explored.

I liked Val though; she’d be a honorable mention for me. Mary Dennis is a nice pick as well Denise aka @NVGhost005.

• Tristen says:

Aife explained to Bo that she had to have atleast 1 parent to be either a succubus (female) or incubus (male) to be what she is … a succubus. Her blood sage heritage gives her the abilities to put people into a “trall” state. Aife had her tralls and Bo accidently made Ryan one when he got obsessed with her and they almost got married. Bo also has her fathers (The Pryipiss) bloodline in her and we are just starting to see that her abilities also include his abilities … sucking chi from MULTIPLE victims and transfering that chi to others. Supposedly Aife can not do this.

I love Aife, not because she’s good, but because she embraces her BAD so much. She is not evil ,but a victim. Given a chance Bo could learn a lot from Aife.

5. sublimemaya says:

Aife, Trick, Kenzi, ysabeau, and isabeau, I’m still wishing Aife will come back and explain ‘Dad’. I agree with Aaron when he asks how does succubus plus blood sage equal succubus. A more detailed family tree might be helpful 🙂

Aife just because there’s so much of that story line that needs to be wrapped up. Would definitely like to see Val back too and see what her interaction with a returned Kenzi would be like.

7. Aife!! I just love ao Inga portrays her!! Crazy lunatic sometimes, but sexy evil! We get to see how Bo could turn out if she was a Dark Succubus!

8. Chiming in! Yes for Aoife for sure, and I LOVED Val. Thought she was bad ass!

9. My fav is going Aife for sure, Succubus Badass and Sexy as. Mother and a Succubus, embraces her bad/dark/evil side so freak’n well. I really hope to see more of Aife in Se5 🙂

Aife first, Val second

11. Rhys says:

I really want to know more about Lauren’s brother or even family in general. So though the brother has not been on the show that could be interesting.

But I would root for appearances by Aife, Queen Ysabeau, and Val! Do Dyson or Tamsin have living relatives?

I had a theory for a while that it might be interesting if Lauren’s parents died when she was young and she was actually raised by her Aunt Edna.

I’d love to meet Dyson’s family. I have a strong desire for Jewel Staite to play his sister. I can’t really explain why.