Day 29: Favorite Friendship? — 30 Days of Lost Girl

August 29, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal

30 Days of Lost Girl 2014 Day 29

What is your favorite friendship?

• Stephanie: Bo and Kenzi — Their friendship is the core of the show, and I love to get to see it in action, whether it’s a funny, sad, or touching moment.
  • Annie: Bo and Kenzi — The heart.
  • Kris: Bo and Kenzi — ‘Nuff said.

Tell us your favorite in the comments below!

1. jb says:

Bo and Kenzi’s
    Kenzi and Hale’s

The emerging friendship (non-sexual) between Lauren and Dyson. NO … I don’t want Lost Girl to do Poly or 3somes. But it is nice that Dyson finally realizes Lauren’s power and worth.

3. The obvious answer is Bo and Kenzi. Setting that aside for the sake of variety,, the next best friendship has to be Lauren and Dyson.

4. As Kris: Bo and Kenzi — ‘Nuff said! Crazy sisterhood with so much love & friendship!

Bo and Kenzi. Like Annie said, it’s the heart of the show. It’s the reason I started watching and the reason I kept watching.
    Second faevorite would have to be the friendship between Kenzi and Tamsin.
    Third is Kenzi and Vex.

Oh gosh, I’d for forgotten that I sent in a VM for this one, that was slightly horrifying

Given this is the last season I really hope Kenzi is back full-time and that she and Bo get back to where they were in the earlier seasons. Their friendship is such an integral part of the shows DNA.

(And a big hells yes to a Musical Episode)

I’m going to have to vote much the same by saying Bo and Kenzi. As Stephanie said their friendship is good in a lot of emotional ways. I have to give an honorable mention as JB mentioned above to Hale and Kenzi, they were always good friends. Can I be friends with Jess’s accent? It sounds awesome.

I might be alone in this, but I also enjoyed the Lauren and Evony friendship in the early episodes with them to season four. I’d also love to see a Lauren and Aife friendship; I know it might not be as trusting as some, it’d be like Dyson and Lauren now in a way probably, but I feel those two could really bond over how they’ve been treated by the fae. I think out of all the characters Lauren could understand that side of Aife more.

As stated in the show, there’s a lot of possibilities with that question; you can even say Bo and Lauren though they’re more lovers but they’re still good friends too as evidence by earlier seasons. Bo and Dyson make good friends you can say; Trick and Dyson are another choice as well as Vex and Dyson or Vex and Evony to a degree even. Lots of options with this show and that’s just the ones we’ve been shown.

8. There is only one and that is Bo and Kenzi, They have a connection like no other. There bond is unbreakable. What i’d give to have a friendship like this one 🙂 Heart and Soul

Bo and Kenzi