August 31, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 30 Days of Lost Girl series in which we answer a bunch of questions about Lost Girl. Because there’s 31 days in August, we thought we would do a 31st episode that’s unique to us. To see all of the questions in the meme as well as get links to our episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 30 Days of Lost Girl guide.
SPOILER WARNING: Answers may contain spoilers for up through the end of Season 4.
Our Favorite Drinks at The Dal episode is…?
- Stephanie: Episode 9, Lost Girl Couple Names — I had so much fun recording that episode. Though we had been drinking, I think we were more punchy than drunk, and things became silly very quickly. I think that was when I thought it would be a good idea to add Kris as a host because the three of us had such a good time.
- Annie: Agreed. Episode 9 came up right away in my mind. I loved that we all could laugh and be so relentlessly silly. Twas the beginning of a friendship and much more silliness to come! I’m glad the listeners still like to hear our brand of crazy every week! Plus because of that episode, I had an excuse to wear a bolo tie, just to make Stephanie uncomfortable!
- Kris: Episode 9, with our interview with Emily Andras as a close runner-up — I had so much fun recording both of those. I laughed until I cried, and then I cry-laughed until my nose started running. And that’s more than you wanted to know. And getting to talk about one of your favorite shows with somebody who’d worked on it since the beginning isn’t something you normally get to do. So, thank you, Stephanie and Annie for letting me join the team!
Thank you for listening and participating and making Drinks at The Dal so darn fun!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.