September 6, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
Here’s a collection of links that might be of interest to Lost Girl fans that we stumbled upon the past couple of weeks.
Lost Girl Ending After Season 5
In case you missed the big announcement last week, Season 5 will be Lost Girl‘s last. For more information, check out our post about it.
Convention Appearance Photos & More
- Lost Girl Cast & Producers at FanExpo 2014 — Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, Rachel Skarsten, Paul Amos, Michael Grassi, and Vanessa Piazza were guests at FanExpo 2014. View a collection of tweets, photos, video, and articles about their time at the convention.
- Lost Girl Cast at Dragon Con 2014 — Ksenia Solo, Rick Howland, and Emmanuelle Vaugier were guests at Dragon Con 2014. View a collection of tweets, photos, video, and articles about their time at the convention.
Convention Appearance Announcements
- Rachel Skarsten & Paul Amos at Super Megafest 2014
- Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo at Edmonton Expo 2014
— EdmontonExpo (@EdmontonExpo) September 3, 2014
- Beauty Insider: Anna Silk — In this feature in Real Style magazine, Anna talks about her makeup, hair, and beauty routine.
- Faewell, Part 1 — The Lost Girl cast talks about their favorite characters and who is the best kisser.
- Canadian TV Delivers: Writer’s Guild of Canada — Emily Andras is included in this video about Canadian TV reaching international audiences. Lost Girl fans are included in the video as well.
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.