Here’s a collection of links that might be of interest to Lost Girl fans that we stumbled upon the past couple of weeks.
Lost Girl Ending After Season 5
In case you missed the big announcement last week, Season 5 will be Lost Girl‘s last. For more information, check out our post about it.
Convention Appearance Photos & More
- Lost Girl Cast & Producers at FanExpo 2014 — Anna Silk, Kris Holden-Ried, Rachel Skarsten, Paul Amos, Michael Grassi, and Vanessa Piazza were guests at FanExpo 2014. View a collection of tweets, photos, video, and articles about their time at the convention.
- Lost Girl Cast at Dragon Con 2014 — Ksenia Solo, Rick Howland, and Emmanuelle Vaugier were guests at Dragon Con 2014. View a collection of tweets, photos, video, and articles about their time at the convention.
Convention Appearance Announcements
- Rachel Skarsten & Paul Amos at Super Megafest 2014
- Rachel Skarsten & Ksenia Solo at Edmonton Expo 2014
— EdmontonExpo (@EdmontonExpo) September 3, 2014
- Beauty Insider: Anna Silk — In this feature in Real Style magazine, Anna talks about her makeup, hair, and beauty routine.
- Faewell, Part 1 — The Lost Girl cast talks about their favorite characters and who is the best kisser.
- Canadian TV Delivers: Writer’s Guild of Canada — Emily Andras is included in this video about Canadian TV reaching international audiences. Lost Girl fans are included in the video as well.