October 24, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
In this bonus episode, which is a follow up to episode 69 about our favorite sexy scenes on Lost Girl, we solve the mystery of Lauren’s magically appearing shirt in her sex scene with Bo in “It’s Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away.”
Lauren’s Mysteriously Appearing Shirt
- Stephanie remembers when first watching “It’s Better to Burn Out Than Fae Away” being puzzled by the fact that Lauren seemed to be wearing a purple undershirt or something suddenly after the undressing sequence, and she wondered if that was a continuity error.
- A recent post on Tumblr (which she would love to credit except she couldn’t find it again) illuminated the matter. The purple piece of clothing is actually Lauren’s bra, and it’s not a continuity error at all.
- When Bo undresses Lauren, she basically folds down Lauren’s top two layers, that is her bra and tank top.
- The purple piece of clothing we see subsequently is Lauren’s bra, which is now inside out and upside down, having been folded down over Lauren’s tank top.
- So no continuity error! It fits exactly with what we see Bo do to her clothes earlier.
Tyler Rose City Comic Con
- Kris and Stephanie are planning to be at Tyler Rose City Comic Con on Saturday, October 25.
- If you see a couple of people walking around in matching navy blue Drinks at The Dal t-shirts, please say hi! We’d love to meet you.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.