December 4, 2014 by Drinks at The Dal
Joined by other Lost Girl podcasters, we talk about our expectations and hopes for Season 5. We speculate on the fates of our beloved characters, offer up some theories of varying levels of ridiculousness, and talk about the small amount of promotional material that has been released.
- Stephanie and Annie
- Dave from The Faetalists
- Kevin from The Fae Files & Tuning In to SciFi TV
- Jess from Those Who Wander
- Is Kenzi coming back? If she is, how long will it take her to reappear? If Kenzi is gone either temporarily or permanently, who might fill that Kenzi role?
- What did Tamsin mean in “Dark Horse” when she said that Kenzi was gone? If Kenzi isn’t in Valhalla, where is she?
- While we know we’ll be dealing with Bo’s daddy issues, how do we think that’s going to be executed?
- How will Tamsin’s relationships with everyone grow and change?
- What will become of The Morrigan now that she is human? Will she try to stay in charge?
- Bo tears up her contract with the Dark, but that most likely did not break her allegiance to them. How will Bo wanting to be unaligned but still being technically aligned play out?
- Will we get to see more of Trick’s past? What is the state of Trick’s relationship with Bo and the gang?
- Did the writers know that Season 5 would be the last? Were they able to plan out the story arcs with that in mind?
- Why does Tamsin say that Bo can’t find the hel shoe?
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.