We share our first impressions and what made us happy in “Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts.” You can also listen to our in depth discussion.
- Kris: It was OK. Pretty good, even. I liked that we learned more about the antagonists and the overarching plot.
- Stephanie: I liked it much better than last week. (I watched it twice today voluntarily!) I thought all the plot threads wove together well.
- Annie: It was alright. My depression is still hanging over from the last episode. While I was watching, I was stress eating cookies during some scenes.
What Made Annie Happy
- Lauren wearing a white dress! (Could it be a wedding dress???)
- Lauren confidently saying that she’s that she is the boss
- Bo and Lauren eyesexing (But where’s my Doccubus sex?!?)
- Bo telling Brent and Clay that she was proud of them for coming out
What Made Kris Happy
- Tamsin tripping in slow motion
- Tamsin going undercover as both a cheerleader and a football player (It seems like a good outlet for her aggression.)
- Learning more about The Ancients, including that they’re ancient
- Guest stars! Anna Hopkins from Defiance and Gabe Grey from Bomb Girls were featured.
What Made Stephanie Happy
- It really felt like an ensemble piece with everyone having something interesting to do
- Amanda Walsh (Elizabeth/Zee) did a fantastic job
- People of color continue to have lines!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form