January 13, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We share our first impressions and what made us happy in “Clear Eyes, Fae Hearts.” You can also listen to our in depth discussion.
- Kris: It was OK. Pretty good, even. I liked that we learned more about the antagonists and the overarching plot.
- Stephanie: I liked it much better than last week. (I watched it twice today voluntarily!) I thought all the plot threads wove together well.
- Annie: It was alright. My depression is still hanging over from the last episode. While I was watching, I was stress eating cookies during some scenes.
What Made Annie Happy
- Lauren wearing a white dress! (Could it be a wedding dress???)
- Lauren confidently saying that she’s that she is the boss
- Bo and Lauren eyesexing (But where’s my Doccubus sex?!?)
- Bo telling Brent and Clay that she was proud of them for coming out
What Made Kris Happy
- Tamsin tripping in slow motion
- Tamsin going undercover as both a cheerleader and a football player (It seems like a good outlet for her aggression.)
- Learning more about The Ancients, including that they’re ancient
- Guest stars! Anna Hopkins from Defiance and Gabe Grey from Bomb Girls were featured.
What Made Stephanie Happy
- It really felt like an ensemble piece with everyone having something interesting to do
- Amanda Walsh (Elizabeth/Zee) did a fantastic job
- People of color continue to have lines!
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.