January 20, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We share our first impressions and what made us happy in “Here Comes the Night.” Our in depth discussion of the episode will be available later this week.
- Annie: I LOVED IT. I apologize to everyone who heard my squeals of joy in other time zones.
- Kris: I liked it. It liked it a lot.
- Stephanie: I liked it. I thought there were some great scenes in this episode.
What Made Annie Happy
- Doccu-dance! Doccu-talk! DOCCUBUS SEX!!!
- Lauren breaking the glass in front of the axe and saying, “I’m not afraid anymore”
- Bo and Lauren taking on a case together
What Made Kris Happy
- I thought the episode was really pretty, cinematography-wise.
- Alycia saved herself!
- People speaking their truths, and not just because of the Oracles
What Made Stephanie Happy
- The music, especially “Tell It Like It Is” by Aaron Neville
- Seeing male/male sexuality on the show, but really I just thought that scene between Mark and Vex was pretty good in general
- I really liked the Bo/Dyson scenes in this episode. I thought Kris Holden-Ried was great in them.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.