We share our first impressions and what made us happy in “Here Comes the Night.” Our in depth discussion of the episode will be available later this week.
- Annie: I LOVED IT. I apologize to everyone who heard my squeals of joy in other time zones.
- Kris: I liked it. It liked it a lot.
- Stephanie: I liked it. I thought there were some great scenes in this episode.
What Made Annie Happy
- Doccu-dance! Doccu-talk! DOCCUBUS SEX!!!
- Lauren breaking the glass in front of the axe and saying, “I’m not afraid anymore”
- Bo and Lauren taking on a case together
What Made Kris Happy
- I thought the episode was really pretty, cinematography-wise.
- Alycia saved herself!
- People speaking their truths, and not just because of the Oracles
What Made Stephanie Happy
- The music, especially “Tell It Like It Is” by Aaron Neville
- Seeing male/male sexuality on the show, but really I just thought that scene between Mark and Vex was pretty good in general
- I really liked the Bo/Dyson scenes in this episode. I thought Kris Holden-Ried was great in them.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form