January 27, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We share our first impressions and what made us happy in the Season 5 mid-season finale, “End of Faes.” You can also listen to our in depth discussion of the episode.
- Annie: I thought it was pretty good. DOCCUBUS! squee! I was hung up on some of the plot holes, though.
- Kris: I enjoyed the episode, even though it wasn’t the best they’ve done. I thought there was a sufficiently solid plot line.
- Stephanie: I feel wishy washy about this episode. I was engaged while I was watching it, but the more I think about it, the more the writing choices don’t make sense to me.
What Made Annie Happy
- Doccubus conversations!
- “Oh boy yes.”
- Lauren running in formal wear (and that scene being filmed outside in bright daylight)
What Made Kris Happy
- Everybody looks SO GOOD
- People looking out for each other: Dyson punching Hera in the face for calling Alicia a [bortch] and Tamsin & Lauren worrying about what they were doing to Iris
- Amanda Walsh as Zee
What Made Stephanie Happy
- Tamsin struggling with luggage
- Tamsin getting all vulnerable about Bo in front of Zee
- Lauren being very Lauren-y in general, but specifically her appreciation of Tamsin’s back.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.