March 15, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We’re joined by Jess from the Those Who Wander podcast to talk about the Lost Girl-related news from the week of March 9th, and we share feedback from our last episode about guest stars.
- We’ll mention again that Syfy announced a premiere date for Season 5 in the US. “Like Hell, Part 1,” episode 5.01, will air on April 17 at 10pm/9 Central.
- There’s still no date for when the second half of Season 5 will begin airing on Showcase.
- It was announced this week that Ksenia Solo and Rick Howland will be guests at Kansas City Comic Con, scheduled for August 7-9.
- The next comic con featuring Lost Girl folks is Emerald City Comicon in Seattle, Washington on March 27-29 with Rachel Skarsten and Emmanuelle Vaugier.
- Rachel Skarsten is going to be Queen Elizabeth I on The CW’s Reign. She will first appear in the upcoming Season 2 finale and will be a series regular in the third season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
- Season 2 of AMC’s Turn which will feature Ksenia Solo, is set to premiere on April 13. Season 3 of Orphan Black is premiering on April 18, and Ksenia will also be a guest star on that series.
Vote for Lost Girl
- Bo and Lauren are in the Zimbio March Madness Couples Challenge.
- Bo and Lauren are also in AfterEllen’s March Madness Best TV Couple poll.
Feedback from the Guest Stars Episode
- Listener fanfakeshun mentioned Nadia played by Athena Karkanis, and Dark Dajin said, “Can items be stars? If so, I vote The Wig. For causing so much debate.”
- Jess can’t believe we didn’t mention Nate, played by Aaron Ashmore.
Send Us Your Thoughts about Friendship on Lost Girl
- Our next episode that we haven’t recorded yet is going to be about friendships on the show, and we would love to hear your thoughts.
- You can tell us what you love about a particular friendship on the show or what you like or don’t like about how the show portrays friendship in general.
- You can send an email, leave a comment, or even better send us a voice message or leave a voicemail on our listener voicemail line at 972-514-7223.
- The live stream for this episode will be on March 21 at 2 pm Central (GMT-5).
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.