March 24, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We share news and announcements related to Lost Girl from the past week as well as feedback we received from listeners about our episode discussing “Food for Thought.”
We’re joined by Sally, who recaps the show and blogs other Lost Girl related stuff over at Unaligned.
- Emmanuelle Vaugier and Paul Amos are going to be guests at C2E2 in Chicago, Illinois, April 24-26.
- Rachel Skarsten and Emmanuelle Vaugier will be guests at WonderCon in Anaheim, California. They will be there on Saturday April 4 only. If you don’t already have a 3-day badge or Saturday only badge for this convention, it looks like you’re out of luck. Those badges are currently sold out.
- The next convention featuring Lost Girl cast is Emerald City Comic Con in Seattle, Washington on March 27-29. Rachel Skarsten and Emmanuelle Vaugier will be guests.
Vote for Lost Girl
- Bo and Lauren are still in AfterEllen’s March Madness Best TV Couple. They’re up against Callie and Arizona from Grey’s Anatomy in this round.
- K.C. Collins was in the Season 4 premiere episode of Single Ladies. The series used to be on VH1, but it’s now on a network called Centric.
- Palmer-TWO-looza, a film festival celebrating Zoie Palmer, has been announced for July 24-26 in Nottingham, UK. There are limited details right now, but it looks like it will involve a film screenings, photo ops, autographs, a meet and greet, and a mixer.
Listener Feedback about “Food for Thought”
- Thank you to the folks who sent us feedback about our last episode, which was a discussion of “Food for Thought.”
- Niina reminded us that Bo does directly reference seeing auras and attraction again in “I Fought the Fae (and the Fae Won).” She says to Hamish, “I see auras and yours is totally hot for Sabine.”
- Pam said she was surprised we didn’t mention the music in this episode, which includes “Ghetto Love” by Spinnerette, “Get on the Bus” by Delhi to Dublin, and “Sound of Everything” by Quantic.
- Aaron commented that she was disappointed that the antagonism between Lauren and Dyson seemed to come from their mutual interest in Bo. She wishes that there was another factor that created tension between the two of them, such as Lauren being a human working for The Ash or something like that.
Send Us Your Thoughts about “Fae-de to Black”
- Look for a new episode next week about the great friendships on Lost Girl.
- The next episode we are going to record will be an in depth discussion of the Season 3 episode “Fae-de to Black,” and we would love to hear your thoughts.
- You can send an email or even better send us a voice message or leave a voicemail on our listener voicemail line at 972-514-7223.
- The live stream for this episode will be on April 4 at 2 pm Central (GMT-5).
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.