We share news and announcements related to Lost Girl and the podcast from the past week as well as an outtake from our episode about friendship.
News & Announcements
- Lost Girl Season 5 is premiering on Syfy in the US on April 17!
- Ksenia Solo, Kris Holden-Ried & Paul Amos will be guests at Fan Expo Dallas, a.k.a. Dallas Comic Con, May 29-31. And Stephanie and Kris are also planning to be there at least one day, probably Saturday.
- The next con coming up with Lost Girl guests is C2E2, which is April 24-26 in Chicago, Illinois. Paul Amos and Emmanuelle Vaugier are currently scheduled to be there.
- Australian Lost Girl fans! We didn’t know when we recorded that Rachel Skarsten is going to be at Supanova Melbourne April 10-12 and Supanova Gold Coast April 17-19.
Vote for Lost Girl
- Bo and Lauren are in the final round of AfterEllen’s March Madness Best TV Couple. They’re up against Brittany & Santana from Glee.
Cast & Crew News
- Zoie Palmer’s new show Dark Matter has a premiere date! It will premiere on Friday, June 12 at 10/9 Central on Syfy.
- Speaking of premiere dates, Lost Girl creator Michelle Lovretta’s new show Killjoys will premiere the following Friday, June 19 at 9/8 Central on Syfy in the US and Space in Canada.
- The premieres of both Turn: Washington’s Spies and Orphan Black, which will feature Ksenia Solo, are coming up fast! Turn premieres on April 13 on AMC, and Orphan Black premieres April 18 on BBC America in the US and Space in Canada.
Drinks at The Dal News
- Stephanie was a guest on Those Who Wander to talk about “Fae-ge Against the Machine” and “The Ceremony.” The “Fae-ge Against the Machine” discussion is already out, and “The Ceremony” episode will be available soon.
- Our 100th episode of Drinks at The Dal is coming up! To mark the occasion, we are doing a DRAMATIC READING of a Lost Girl fanfic. The episode will be released on April 28.
- Thank you to everyone who submitted fanfic suggestions. We have picked a fanfic to read, and we think you’ll enjoy it.
Send Us Your Thoughts about “Fae-de to Black”
- Our next episode is going to be a discussion of “Fae-de to Black,” and you still have some time to send us your thoughts. We’d love to include them in the episode.
- You can send an email, leave a comment, or even better send us a voice message or leave a voicemail on our listener voicemail line at 972-514-7223.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form