April 15, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
At Dyson’s request, Bo goes undercover to help him investigate a series of strange suicides. Meanwhile, Bo and Lauren’s relationship hits a speed bump as they struggle to keep up with Bo’s sexual needs as a succubus.
Drink Special: Adrenaline Rush
3 oz Sobe® Energy drink
3 oz Coconut rum
Pour ingredients over ice in a tall glass. Stir and serve.
- Dyson was smart enough to stall Lloyd (the Magnificent) with photo taking, but didn’t think to try to get a photo with him so he could tackle him if necessary???
- Dyson and Tamsin are figuring out their working relationship. Dyson is more sensitive, while Tamsin more cavalier…
- “Smart? Gorgeous? Tall?” Kris loves it. Stephanie loves, “I think someone here has had enough coffee for the day.”
- Lost Girl has a talent for writing New Age types, such as Tabitha the receptionist at The Better Way.
- Tabitha totally checks out Bo’s bum as she walks away.
- Manny & Connor! We love these guys. “Three times!” “THREE times.”
- “I have an impact statement that I would like to read.” “Oh brother…”
- …and there goes Dyson’s shirt.
- “What IS IT with people and daggers?”
- Shouldn’t we be able to see the rakshasa behind Bo?
- Kris thinks the end of this episode is when she started to like Tamsin.
- “OK, I’m warning you. Do not unwrap the wang.”
- “You got your work cut out for you because this one wants to be half lion, half eagle, and full asshole.”
- “Alright. Let’s get tanked.”
- Wolfyrie! Why aren’t their faces on each other’s faces?!?
Bo & Lauren
- HOLY NUDITY. Kris still kind of can’t believe that they start the episode this way.
- Whose back is that? Bo?
- Lauren, if your neck is hurting, Stephanie has some suggestions…
- Some of the shots in the opening sequence are mirrored. The mole near Anna’s mouth jumps from left to right, etc.
- Can’t comment enough how perfect the song that plays over the first scene is. It’s super sexy, and it sets up the…
Conflict About Sex
- TALK TO EACH OTHER, DAMMIT.
- Stephanie knew this issue was going to be a thing in their relationship, and she is glad they addressed it and like how they addressed it for the most part.
- BUT she also has a lot of questions about the assumption that Bo would need to have sex with other people to stay healthy, at least at this juncture. At the very least, couldn’t she have fed off of Dyson and/or other people to heal her wounds?
- Stephanie thinks Dyson was well-intentioned, but she does GRRR! at him when he tells Bo that there are no feelings attached to their sleeping together. She doesn’t know that he has his love back. TALK TO EACH OTHER, DAMMIT.
Conflict About Bo’s Case
- TALK TO EACH OTHER, DAMMIT.
- The fight between them is rough.
- Lauren is overly sensitive because of the sex stuff, though we think she is perfectly correct on calling Bo out on what she is doing.
- But “someone who didn’t finish high school”? Ouch, Lauren. VERY low blow.
- Poor Kenzi.
- But also — JUST TELL THEM.
- Love the first scene between Bo and Kenzi with all of the nicknames she throws at Bo including, of course, Wonder Snatch
- Poor Kenzi getting cut off from Hale. But at least she gets a good zinger at the guard first. “Dude! Stop Ash-blocking the Kenz.”
- Lauren’s door was open when Bo was macking on Lauren…both times!
- Dyson is so fuzzy in this episode!
Listen to an Outtake
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.