June 14, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
We share what we thought of the premiere of Dark Matter, Zoie Palmer’s new TV show, and talk about what might appeal to Lost Girl fans. Dark Matter also features Anthony Lemke who played Ryan in Season 2 and is being produced by Prodigy Pictures, which also produces Lost Girl.
- Annie: I liked it! I thought it was a solid premiere that set up the what seems like a very intriguing space show.
- Kris: It’s a good beginning episode with a lot of set up. It didn’t wow me necessarily, but I think it set an interesting premise. I’m invested in almost all of the characters already.
- Stephanie: Like Kris, I wasn’t wowed by the episode, but what it promises the series could be about is really interesting. I’m looking forward to the next episode.
What Lost Girl Fans Might Enjoy
- Zoie Palmer in a form-fitting uniform and a very different role in which she got a really cool fight scene
- A badass lady who kicks ass and wears thigh holsters
- There’s a lot of leather on the show, including a dude in a leather vest
- Wonderful production design by Lost Girl production designer Ian Brock
- Anthony Lemke is very charismatic and enjoyable in his Dark Matter character
- Ensemble cast
Our Dark Matter Podcast
We are producing a podcast about Dark Matter called Because We’re Dangerous so please check out the podcast if you’re watching.
Subscribe & Follow
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.