July 7, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
Bo is approached by another Fae to help him with a problem, and he offers information in regards to her mother in exchange for her assistance. Bo takes the case and must learn how to navigate this new world to which she now belongs.
- Annie: A good episode that establishes more of the world building of the show. It reveals more about Bo as a character and her motivations. It was so much funnier than I remember!
- Kris: Good episode with memorable guest characters. I love that it continues the theme of Bo and Kenzi taking care of each other.
- Stephanie: A solid second episode that establishes what the usual structure of the show will be (i.e. Fae-of-the-week)
What We Noticed
- Bo turns to Trick as someone who will “just be straight with her.”
- “I don’t do well at undercover” reminded Stephanie of Buffy’s “I suck at undercover” line
- We get a couple establishing shots of The Dal
- Bo claims Kenzi
- Trick & Dyson talk about “managing” Bo — UGH!
- That nervous hesitant look that Lauren has after Bo leaves
- Poor naive Bo (“He just wants to meet you”)
What Made Us Happy
- Kenzi stops Bo from feeding
- Kenzi with the gardening shears in the hardware store
- Doccubus flirting in the lab
- Bo and Dyson sexytimes
- Bo defends herself and Kenzi from the intruder in their home with a plunger
- The shot of Bo, Dyson, and Kenzi looking up from the trunk & Bo and Kenzi peering through the shotgun blast in the front door
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.