Bo is asked by a powerful Dark Fae bookie to figure out how a human cheated him out of some money. In exchange, he offers Bo a chance to meet with an Oracle who could reveal important information about Bo’s past. Bo and Dyson try to negotiate a friends with benefits relationship, and Kenzi struggles to feel like she belongs in the Fae world at Bo’s side.
- Annie: Even though it has no Lauren, it’s a pretty good episode. I like Mayer a lot, and it has the introduction of Cassie.
- Kris: I think this might be the first episode I found genuinely upsetting.
- Stephanie: Fun Fae-of-the-week episode with great guest stars and high joke density
What We Noticed
- Lots of nut shots in this episode
- Flashback to Bo realizing she is a succubus makes us sad for young Bo
- Dyson looking worse for the wear because of sexytimes with Bo
- Dyson really encourages Bo to be who/what she is (a succubus) and not hold back anymore
- Jesper is SO GROSS
Things That Made Us Happy
- Mayer (of course)
- Cassie (of course)
- “Did my troll get out?”
- Bo & Dyson establishing terms to their arrangement
- Kenzi telling off Dyson at the police station
- Eddie dancing around in the blonde’s body (with caveats)
- Bo & Kenzi Alias-ing it up and going undercover
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at email@example.com or use the contact form