September 9, 2015 by Drinks at The Dal
With Nyx released and threatening to end the world, Bo needs to find Iris, and she reluctantly accepts her father’s assistance. Meanwhile, Tamsin is held captive by Zee and Hera, and she uses the opportunity to learn more about the Ancients’ weaknesses.
Bo, Hades & Nyx
- Stephanie was worried they were going to make us wait even longer when nothing seemed to happen after the box opened.
- Kris is a little surprised the Hades story progressed as much as it did.
- What do you think of Eric Roberts? We’re liking him a lot!
- The confrontation between Bo, Iris, and Hades didn’t work for Stephanie. And they killed the Black character again. Grr!
- Bo confronted her father about his bad actions.
- Is Bo’s father telling the truth? It seems unlikely, but maybe he is? Aife isn’t exactly the most trustworthy person either.
- Bo said that Pyrippus’s actions in “Dark Horse” were her father’s, which again has us confused about the name switch.
- Hades says a few times in this episode that only Bo can use the box, so what did Bo’s dream of Lauren turning the handle on the box mean?
Dyson, Mark & Alicia
- There was fairly minimal Mark in this episode. (Yay!) But he survived. (Boo! Kidding. Kind of.)
- We really like Lisa Ramos as Alicia, as you’ve probably figured out. She’s gorgeous and is great in these scenes with Kris Holden-Ried.
- Dyson is going to have to tell Alicia the truth soon, right?
- Why didn’t Trick’s blood-writing work? Because he was trying to influence the Ancients?
- How handy that Trick had a special visual aid just for a Nyx attack!
- We were surprised Trick was willing to give up the shield for Tamsin.
Tamsin, Zee & Hera
- Tamsin is sassy and snarky even when tied to a chair, which is not surprising.
- What’s up with Zee zapping Hera? That seems like a bad plan. Especially with having Tamsin take him away. Unless that’s part of an elaborate plan???
- Tamsin was confrontational with Dyson about not coming to help her. (Is there hope for Wolfyrie?)
- Stephanie felt sorry for Tamsin at the end. She bragged to Zee that she wouldn’t be alone at the end of the world, but then neither Lauren nor Dyson would have a drink with her.
- How TV was that last scene? (SOOOO TV)
- So, Lauren’s been working on a “fountain of youth” genetic science project. How long do we think she’s been working on it? Is it part of “re-Fae-ing” Evony? How did she complete it so quickly after getting that last crucial piece from Hades?
- Or is that what happened? It sounds like Lauren was working on extending her life, not necessarily becoming Fae. Why does she seem to have Fae powers at the end then?
- Stephanie and Kris aren’t thrilled with the idea of Lauren being human. (Annie is excited about the possible succubus-on-succubus Doccubus sex.) But they’re waiting to see how it plays out. There was a fakeout with Kenzi after all.
- It was a heck of a cliffhanger though. We think it would have made a better ending to the first half of the season.
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.