We share our first impressions and what made us happy in “Let Them Burn,” including Kenzi’s ride, Vex’s fix, and Evony’s style.
- Annie: This was an okay episode, although all the horse riding kinda slowed the plot down in the middle. (I was having Xena flashbacks! So many horses!) I liked the element of Bo being the Pyrippus, and her surrendering to Hades to set the fire, etc. I am assuming this is part of Bo’s larger plan and that the gang will bring her back to her brown-eyed self in the finale.
- Kris: I liked this episode. They brought back a lot of plot points introduced in the first two seasons, which I’ve been waiting and hoping for. And even though I’m not happy about this storyline for Tamsin, I feel like I understand why they decided to do it. Also, I wanted to claw Jack’s face off because I hate him so much.
- Stephanie: I am feeling grumpy again. I feel like I have a better idea of where the writers are going, and I appreciate their trying to tie up some of the many loose ends. However, I am feeling frustrated that they weren’t just clearer in the storytelling all along rather than trying to explain everything through a lot of exposition one episode before the end of the series.
What Made Stephanie Happy
- Vex isn’t dead!
- Lou Ann returned!
- Mark seemed to serve a purpose!
What Made Kris Happy
- Kenzi riding a gassy unicorn — I’m pretty sure I don’t need to elaborate.
- Bo on a mission — Okay, we don’t know what her plan is, but I like that she has one!
- Evony making the most of her situation — She’s been really entertaining this season.
What Made Annie Happy
- Kenzi stepping in horse poo — An old joke, but like Kenzi I was saying “Not the shoes!!”
- Vex mesmering Lauren to get more morphine — Poor Vex!
- Kenzi: “You don’t have a horse face. It’s more oval.”
Share your feedback or ask questions
- Comment on the shownotes [Read our Comment Policy]
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
- Call (972) 514-7223 to leave a voicemail
- Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form