March 30, 2016 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 series in which we answer questions about Season 5. To see all of the questions we are answering as well as get links to the episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 guide.
- Annie: So, so many! But the first thing that comes to mind is her going undercover as the museum guide in “Like Father, Like Daughter.” It did my heart good to see Kenzi back with the gang, doing her thing again.
- Kris: All of them? But since I have to pick one, Valhalla Kenzi. With her fancy clothes, but still being her. And getting in a fight with a crazed Tamsin.
- Stephanie: Returning in “Follow the Yellow Trick Road” because she heard about Trick and Aife and knew that Bo would need her
Tell us your favorite in the comments below!
Send Us Your Feels
Send us your thoughts, feelings, and weeping about Lost Girl coming to an end for our final Season 5, which is coming soon. We want voice messages in particular, so please use the following methods to send us your thoughts.
- Call 1-972-514-7223
- Record a voice memo with your smartphone and email it to email@example.com
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.