March 31, 2016 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 series in which we answer questions about Season 5. To see all of the questions we are answering as well as get links to the episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 guide.
Character you would have loved to see more of?
- Annie: Evony. Her storyline got pretty dropped ever since she was de-faed. Then she became sick (boo!) and we never got to see if she was cured or not. And she wasn’t in the final episode – double boo!
- Stephanie: Trick. He’s a character who has been with us since the beginning, but he felt like he was barely around in Season 5. We got a really interesting glimpse into his past in Season 4, and I would have loved to have had more follow-up on that. Plus, we finally had Aife return! Where was the Trick/Aife confrontation/showdown/reconciliation? Given that this season was all about Bo getting to know her biological family, it feels strange that Trick wasn’t a bigger part of the storyline.
- Kris: Obvious answer: Kenzi. Non-obvious answer: Alicia. The show set her up as a friend/love interest for Dyson, and as a new human in the fae world, but then the story dead-ended.
Tell us yours in the comments below!
Send Us Your Feels
Send us your thoughts, feelings, and weeping about Lost Girl coming to an end for our final Season 5, which is coming soon. We want voice messages in particular, so please use the following methods to send us your thoughts.
- Call 1-972-514-7223
- Record a voice memo with your smartphone and email it to email@example.com
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.