April 2, 2016 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 series in which we answer questions about Season 5. To see all of the questions we are answering as well as get links to the episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 guide.
A scene/moment that made you laugh?
- Annie: Lauren in “Rise”: “Vex, where do you keep your tweezers and duct tape. Your pharmaceuticals – WATCH OUT!!!” Made me laugh my ass off! Still does, every time.
- Kris: Anything with Bo as a cat in “It’s Your Lucky Fae”
- Stephanie: Tamsin struggling with the luggage in “End of Faes”
Tell us yours in the comments below!
Send Us Your Feels
Send us your thoughts, feelings, and weeping about Lost Girl coming to an end for our final Season 5, which is coming soon. We want voice messages in particular, so please use the following methods to send us your thoughts.
- Call 1-972-514-7223
- Record a voice memo with your smartphone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.