April 4, 2016 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 series in which we answer questions about Season 5. To see all of the questions we are answering as well as get links to the episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 guide.
- Annie: Vex’s motorized caravan in “Rise”. Why did we only see it in last episode?? Love all the little details I see every time I watch the episode.
- Kris: I think maybe the alley from “Here Comes the Night.” For me, it was visually dynamic with the rain pouring down. Or the penthouse. That was an awesome set.
- Stephanie: The Valkyrie School in “Sweet Valkyrie High” — Neat building by itself, and I thought there was pretty cinematography in that episode that made good use of the space
Tell us yours in the comments below!
Send Us Your Feels
Send us your thoughts, feelings, and weeping about Lost Girl coming to an end for our final Season 5, which is coming soon. We want voice messages in particular, so please use the following methods to send us your thoughts.
- Call 1-972-514-7223
- Record a voice memo with your smartphone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.