April 7, 2016 by Drinks at The Dal
This episode is part of our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 series in which we answer questions about Season 5. To see all of the questions we are answering as well as get links to the episodes in which we answer those questions, visit our 10 Days of Lost Girl Season 5 guide.
Favorite character conclusion?
- Annie: Bo. I was happy that she got the girl, got to save the world by facing dad, (and to say “I will live the life I choose.”) and was still with the gang, ready to fight the good fight at the end.
- Stephanie: Kenzi. Even though it was a real bummer that she wasn’t in the last scene of the series, I was actually pretty happy with how Kenzi’s storyline ended. Her friendship with Bo is very dear to me, but I was glad to see Kenzi carving her own path. With the ring that Trick gave her, I happily imagine her moving between the Fae and human worlds as she wishes without having to be claimed by anyone.
- Kris: Tough one, but I think I have to go with Kenzi. It felt like more of a conclusion, and she exited the series with a sense of purpose that was a nice bookend to her introduction.
Tell us yours in the comments below!
Send Us Your Feels
Send us your thoughts, feelings, and weeping about Lost Girl coming to an end for our final Season 5, which is coming soon. We want voice messages in particular, so please use the following methods to send us your thoughts.
- Call 1-972-514-7223
- Record a voice memo with your smartphone and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send a voice message through your computer, iPhone, or iPad
We welcome relevant and respectful comments. You can read our comment policy for more details.