Drinks at The Dal strives to foster a community for fans who love Lost Girl. To this end, we have the following guidelines in place for commenting:
- Be respectful. People with a wide variety of opinions comment on this website. We know that fans are passionate and that disagreements can occur. However, when a conflict of opinion arises, we expect the involved persons to behave respectfully toward each other.
- No badmouthing cast, crew, or other fans. Please also be respectful of the cast, crew, and other fans. It’s perfectly fine to state that you don’t care for a particular actor or crew member’s work — it’s not appropriate to use derogatory language toward someone. Similarly, do not badmouth groups of fans (such as Lauren fans or Dyson and Bo shippers or even fans of another TV show). All fans are welcome to comment here, and such comments are against the spirit of community that we wish to create.
- No gossiping about cast or crew. Please do not speculate on aspects of cast and crew’s private lives that haven’t been made public, such as their relationship status or sexual orientation.
- No asking how to illegally download Lost Girl. Please don’t ask those kind of questions here. There are plenty of other places to find that information.
Repercussions of violating these guidelines may be as follows:
- Removal of content that violates these guidelines
- Deletion of comment
We’re forgiving, but repeat violations may require a removal of comments or a block from commenting in extreme cases.
When in doubt, ask yourself these questions:
- Is it true? Is it helpful? Is it inspiring? Is it necessary? Is it kind?
- Does this need to be said?
- Does this need to be said by me?
- Does this need to be said by me right now?